"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A glance back showed him once again the vast, shadowy hall with its tiers of sarcophagi, the dead men sprawled about the altar; the head of the Khitan he had slain stared sightless up at the sweeping shadows.
- Coaxial searchbeams stabbed out from pulse-rifles into the surrounding darkness, sweeping shadows around the bright patch below.
- One of the hangar doors was open, a ten-foot gap, and the SUV pulled straight in, the headlights throwing sweeping shadows across the walls as the pounding of the rain on the SUV's roof stopped with an abruptness that was almost shocking.
- Revealed are subtle shadows and vistas even more sweeping than what Ruskin saw when he praised Masaccio's landscapes.
- The sharply delineated profile dissolved into sweeping shadow as she turned her head to look in his direction.
- And were those sweeping shadows great herds of herbivores, the buffalo or reindeer of this exotic place?
- Long, sweeping shadows, impossibly black, scored the face of the lava like newly etched cracks.
- The light rose again, sweeping fast-moving shadows across the lawn.
- Out fled Barrow-wight through the window leaping, through the yard, over wall like a shadow sweeping, up hill wailing went back to leaning stone-rings, back under lonely mound, rattling his bone-rings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.