"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is especially evident in the Throne room scene when Ivan's shadow dominates the globe, and all those around him referring to his political power.
- By December, shadows dominate, with only eastern mountain faces reflecting bright light.
- Even with the door open and sunshine streaming past Micky, shadows dominated.
- But the three parklets are "small, shadow dominated and encircled by hospital structures," he continued, adding, "They are totally inadequate as a replacement for the existing park."
- Even with final exams underway this week, the shadow cast by Dr. Shapiro over the future of the Nude Olympics has dominated campus conversation.
- In the distance the dark shadow of Kilimanjaro dominated the skyline, an intense black against the velvet blue.
- The artist's own nearly life-sized shadow dominates the "Fall" of 1986, whose surface is otherwise clogged with images of art and artifacts from his personal collection.
- Leaked cables in 2010 suggested that the "dark shadow of terrorism still dominates the United States' relations with the world".
- Because he has dark thoughts much of the time, dark images, black shadows, grays, and other muted colors dominate the book.
- The actor, who died two years ago, felt that the shadow of Norman Bates dominated his life, Ms. Leigh said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.