"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The game features cel-shaded cars driving in more realistic settings.
- De Zevensprong is most firmly set in a realistic setting.
- This assumption is likely to hold in most realistic or experimental settings.
- But many schools have gone a step further recently, moving doctor-patient relationship training out of the classroom and into more realistic settings.
- "But we've never had such a realistic setting before."
- He portrayed many of his figures in realistic settings.
- It employs 21 actors to play the 45 characters who appear in five separate, more or less realistic settings.
- Through this method the networks are able to interact with their environment and, therefore, have the opportunity to learn in a more realistic setting.
- Gundams realistic scientific setting has gained a reputation in the field itself as well.
- Unlike the play, the film version was placed in a realistic setting, using real horses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.