"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But researchers have not yet discovered ways to grow many species in artificial settings.
- The new hybrids suggest the heavy influence of reality television, in which real people enter an artificial setting.
- This is all well and good in nature, but not in a cultivated garden that is an artificial setting.
- This was no artificial setting made for her benefit, to sway her opinion.
- It is an example of the prisoner's dilemma game tested on real people, but in an artificial setting.
- "Exactly as would be required to conceal an artificial setting."
- And though it isn't clear why the women use knitting needles to quilt, the explicitly artificial setting makes the sale.
- You meet people in the artificial setting of your office.
- Sustainability must take account of the fact that, in today' s world, we cannot draw a distinction between the artificial setting and the natural setting.
- Rossellini uses very few artificial settings for his pictures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.