"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are also differences in terms of location setting, and Daiku-Maryu's ability to jump across both Earth and the Underground World from the use of the Dimensional Jump.
- Recent versions also provide an English user interface depending on the location setting of the user's environment.
- Much of Picnics lasting appeal seems to derive from its well-drawn supporting characters and subplots, the authentic location settings in central Kansas and the time-capsule depiction of life in 1955 small-town America.
- The building is the namesake and a location setting of a book published in 2007 by Louis Panesi entitled 121 University Place: A Father's Abuse / A Doctor's Love.
- It was revealed that cast members filmed on a number of location settings.
- McConnell also flew to various location settings to make films with actors like Harry Langdon and Ken Maynard.
- Despite its location settings, the film feels less like an unfolding story than a filmed theatrical collage whose vivid characters become abrasive when blown up on the big screen.
- I know you're moving towards IP detection and location personalisation, but if someone in London or Newcastle wants to glance at the Scottish headlines or weather there is no quick way to do this, short of changing their location settings.
- The epilogue, which deliberately interrupts the closing credits, features Rosalind giving her speech while the camera pans to see that Bryce Dallas Howard, who plays Rosalind in the film, is walking back to her dressing trailer on the film's location setting.
- As regards using BBCiD to store personal location settings, please don't.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.