"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A marathon-size mass could irreparably alter a wilderness setting.
- - Ability to camp and backpack for extended periods of time in a wilderness setting while practicing Leave No Trace principles.
- L1 is an adventure based program, focusing on hardening the hard skills associated with leadership in a wilderness setting.
- Most outdoor organizations that take people into wilderness settings now require their trip leaders, guides or camp councilors to be certified in such a course.
- As the name implies, the Clearwater River is an unspoiled river in a breathtaking wilderness setting.
- The Park remains in the family today and incorporates a number of cabins and cottages in a preserved wilderness setting.
- The brochure describes Delphi's style as 'contemporary-luxury in a wilderness setting' and that sums it up beautifully.
- In it, atypically, she reclines, poring over a book in a wilderness setting.
- Scouts learn how to prepare backpacking food and are taught how to survive in a wilderness setting.
- The plain, 1 story observatory building suits the wilderness setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.