"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And you can be far more radical in an imaginary setting than in reality and still hit on the truth.
- Nearly every location in the imaginary setting is carried over from Portland's actual geography.
- Developing an imaginary setting with coherent qualities such as a history, geography, and ecology is a key task for many science fiction or fantasy writers.
- An imaginary setting gives the writer unlimited possibilities, but it doesn't make it easy for you to visualize.
- St. Theresa is highly idealized and in an imaginary setting.
- Writing in prose instead of poetry, he turned from imaginary, romantic settings to "photographically" accurate everyday settings.
- Fantasy and science fiction wargames either draw their inspiration from works of fiction or provide their own imaginary setting.
- It can simulate any setting, real or imaginary, if the computer has enough information to design a sufficiently complete matrix.
- However, mood boards can also be used to visually explain a certain style of writing, or an imaginary setting for a storyline.
- Participants act out their characters' actions instead of describing them, and the real environment is used to represent the imaginary setting of the game world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.