"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He reported to training camp, but left the team just before the season opened.
- The 2013 season will open at the end of August.
- The 2011 season opened on September 17 during a home game.
- As the 1985 season opens, he is 20 years old.
- Mike called a guy he knew and found out that the season opened on September 11, just about a month away.
- It is likely that one or more of these players will be on the team when the 2000 season opens.
- That just as the Lakers' season opened, he had decided to close his career?
- It figures to be a real experience, too, when the season opens.
- The first such season opened in October 1942 and lasted a month.
- The next season opened with a 23-8 victory over the Blues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.