"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First he had to check all the capsule's systems and test its response to the controls.
- The load resistance can often be varied rapidly in order to test the power supply's transient response.
- This could be a dry run - just to test our response.
- Other planners are testing the public's response to recreational development in the middle of an industrial neighborhood.
- Sayre decided to test the man's response to suggestions.
- Teams are required to hold at least two mock emergency exercise per year to test their response to any potential crisis situation that may arise.
- She wondered if he was saying it with a question in his voice, testing her response.
- We can test the public's response, and prepare them for the worst, too, which isn't a bad idea.
- He waited, and when she did not try to test his response, he frowned slightly.
- The purpose of the no-win outcome is to test the cadets' response to losing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.