"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Patients whose response to a treatment can be measured because enough information has been collected.
- "I believe that the President's response has been properly measured."
- The international response was measured, with a number of leaders expressing concern.
- So far, the response in the Connecticut capital has been more measured.
- These responses were measured based on which response was more probable for each individual child.
- The test measures responses to statements to determine mental problems.
- During treatment, your response to the electrical stimulation is measured.
- This is the backdrop against which our response to Ireland must be measured.
- But the response from several New York politicians was far more measured.
- The neuromuscular response was measured as a total output of all available energy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.