"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is why forecasting a market response is so difficult.
- Uncertainty about the deal was reflected in yesterday's lackluster market response.
- The market response to the reborn company has been extremely positive worldwide.
- The new product met with a poor market response and has never made it beyond the prototype stage.
- "You would not have seen the market response we saw to this offering."
- The market response to the products was impressive, with Source gaining a large market share in a short period of time.
- It is likely that the strength of this market response will increase as time progresses.
- "We believe there will be a market response," he said.
- Downward pressure on house prices is forcing a market response to the "affordable housing crisis."
- When news reports do trigger a market response, the professional traders and big institutions are invariably the first to fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.