"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Treasury officials say much of the hostile Congressional response is political.
- A question with an accusation attached is an unnecessary & hostile response.
- But the measure has already drawn a hostile response from conservative sectors of Spanish society.
- If your inquiries are met with hostile responses, try another camp.
- The book received a hostile response from aid advocates.
- The organization has had a hostile response from the Israeli establishment since 2004.
- Chambers' admissions, given the strong social attitudes against homosexuals in 1949, led to a hostile response.
- This led to a hostile response from the government.
- Whatever intelligence there was inside that vessel, they dared not give it time to prepare a hostile response.
- Bhanwari's attempts to persuade the family against this move met with a hostile response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.