"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The League under Donohue's leadership is criticized for its conservatism and for its combative responses to high-profile media stories.
- Martin T. Sosnoff, the largest and most vocal investor in Caesars World Inc., issued a combative response yesterday to the company's proposed stock buyback.
- The problem, his critics say, is that his confrontational style and tendency to criticize the ideas of faculty members in front of their colleagues requires an equally combative response.
- André harshly criticized Jessica's choice of shoes, and her combative responses displeased the judges.
- The Justice Department's antitrust case against Microsoft and the company's combative response in court have cast a shadow over some of the software maker's product plans.
- But, when strongly opposed, Laidlaw's combative and insulting responses could generate such opposition that townships delayed contributing money for years, or refused entirely.
- In his combative response to House Democrats, Mr. Barr said, "The criteria for invoking the independent counsel statute are not present."
- Companies Sears, Roebuck blundered in its combative response to accusations that it overcharged for car repairs, crisis management experts said.
- Tyson had been landing booming lefts and rights all night, with hardly a combative response from Biggs.
- Mention of the nine contested senators and four deputies who were elected in January, however, elicits a more combative response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.