"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There will certainly be competitive response, so one should proceed with strategic thrusts based on information technology.
- It also attracted swift competitive responses from other major banks.
- "The probability of a significant and swift competitive response is 100 percent."
- "The actions we are taking assumed a competitive response comparable with that announced by Kellogg."
- "In the intervening period, Viacom has shown no obvious competitive response."
- "If we don't have a competitive response in place very soon," he added, "it will be a serious issue."
- "It's more a competitive response than anything else," he added.
- I suggested to the black, and was almost shocked at her competitive response.
- I think this machine will demand a competitive response from any personal computer manufacturer that is serious about being in the market.
- Far from being "arrogant," Microsoft's effort to protect this integration is a competitive response to consumer demand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.