"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Antibodies indicate the materials which have already caused an adverse response within the patient.
- Mechanism of Action - The detailed events that take place at the molecular level during an adverse biological response.
- Genetic tests that could predict the positive and adverse responses should in principle match drugs to the subgroups who would most benefit from them.
- Individual psychological associations with odors may result in adverse responses.
- An adverse food reaction is an adverse response by the body to food or a specific type of food.
- However, other adverse responses to food are not allergies.
- He used the "boy" address that Earthmen always used for robots, but the robot showed no adverse response.
- The impact may produce an adverse socio-political response (which has its origins in the public aversion to certain characteristics of the hazards concerned).
- A food allergy is an adverse immune response to a food protein.
- An important example is Celiac disease, which is an adverse immune response to the protein gluten.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.