"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A. I believe we need an aggressive response to newborns who are drug positive.
- "Only if the first husband's life was turned upside down will you see a more aggressive response to the second."
- Even the simple act of placing one's hands in hot water can cause an aggressive response.
- That called for a less aggressive response, at least for the moment.
- You tend to see more aggressive response in areas of greater challenge.
- In fact, there has been an aggressive response from religious men, too.
- The new assessment may arouse hawks to call for a more aggressive response.
- And someone must have had a thought that perhaps we would find something that required an aggressive response.
- This triggered an aggressive immune response and the patient remains cancer free 2 years later.
- "Can you find what it takes to provoke an aggressive response from a Heran?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.