"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It remained in government until 2004, and again since 2006.
- Many remained without power since the start of the storm.
- This seat has remained in Republican hands since that time.
- The building was completed in 1972 and the Council has remained there since 1973.
- The population has remained stable since 1970, when it was 609.
- The two countries have remained technically at war since 1945.
- As a result, unemployment has remained higher than that of the State since 1990.
- Its configuration has remained more or less the same since the 1850s.
- It has remained in the hands of the Howard family since that time.
- The location closed in 2009 after remaining open to movie companies and the public since 1960.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.