"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The $2.97 million price remained in a class by itself for one week.
- The 1965/66 season remains by many the most successful in the team's history.
- Go until it is dark and remain by the river at night.
- Only 250 people remained in the community by the mid-1950s.
- The department remains by far the largest in the nation.
- The image above shows what remained by the beginning of the 18th century.
- Second, the only way to get to them remains by boat.
- Those questions remain and grow more important by the day.
- Germany remains by far the largest foreign market for American books.
- Still, there were the old friends who remained by the governor's side at the end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.