"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The four teams remaining play against each other for straight access into the Final.
- Here they remained in use until well into the 19th century.
- The works remained in operation from 1826 into the 1870s.
- Their high cost meant that few were built and the 1950s-designed B-52s remained in use into the 21st century.
- It remained in use as a house throughout the 19th century and into much of the 20th.
- The debt will remain on the books, well into the next century.
- Some of these systems remained in use well into the twentieth century.
- It is 60-40 Protestant and expected to remain so until well into the next century.
- He was less interested, but the rest of us remained long into the night.
- It remained in that position until well into the new year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.