"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pulled his chair around to look out the window.
- And then someone pulled my chair away so I had no choice.
- I pulled my chair out and sat at the table.
- I pulled a chair next to the bed and sat down.
- He pulled a second chair to the small table and sat down to face her.
- I pulled a chair over and sat down without saying anything.
- Then she pulled a chair over to the side of the bed.
- He pulled a chair to the side of my bed and sat.
- John pulled a chair over and sat close to listen.
- Pulling a chair up I sat down across from him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.