"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His skin seemed to be pulled backwards from the nose.
- This pulls the point backwards, back through the way it entered.
- "She pulled the ship backwards, and away from the string."
- He was sure he could feel himself being pulled backwards.
- This is followed by a long exhalation as the arms are pulled backwards.
- Also the arms can be lifted out of the water and pulled backwards together with a scooping movement.
- Both hands, pulling backwards and used together, act as a restraining aid.
- She pulled backwards if I spoke to her and lay down in the grass at every opportunity, refusing to move.
- Finally, the driver pulls forward and backwards in the space until his car is about one foot away from the curb.
- Then the inner door opened and he was pulled backwards into the thickening air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.