"program" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He created a writing grant program for high school students as well.
- Grants.gov is your source to find information on more than 1,000 grant programs.
- Starting in 2008, the organization started a small grant program for members.
- In 2008, the city increased the budget for the grant program to $900,000.
- There are more than 1,000 grant programs through 26 federal agencies.
- The Government was spending $606 million for community mental health services under the grant program in 1980, the report said.
- But meeting the requirements of other grant programs has been more difficult.
- This does not cover research and development of new technologies as in the federal grant program.
- The grant program was expanded to $14.5 million in the 2008-09 budget.
- Take the "simple" process of collecting money for grant programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.