"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dangerous offence of 'rescuing prisoners,' which was represented by 34 in 1837, had no return in 1841!
- A weird form that dying crooks and rescued prisoners had mentioned, yet which none had seen more than hazily.
- They rescue Li and several other prisoners.
- Missions include the sabotage of a V-1 flying bomb factory and rescuing prisoners of war.
- "I want to rescue prisoners, not leave another behind."
- According to the survivors, the purpose of the robbery was to collect funds for rescuing political prisoners.
- You could also rescue prisoners of war by destroying the POW camps that were scattered throughout the enemy base.
- The aim was to rescue prisoners who were being transferred to Germany.
- John Kelly tries to rescue prisoners held in North Vietnam.
- After rescuing several other prisoners, Rambo steals a helicopter and escapes from the base.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.