"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It stopped at the next floor to let two detectives and a prisoner enter.
- A secure entrance means clearing the hallways before prisoners enter, he said.
- About 16 minutes elapsed from the time the prisoners entered the courtyard until they were ready for execution.
- Once a prisoner enters the prison, his or her original name is no longer used.
- By now the listeners above must suspect that the prisoners were entering the tunnel.
- The prisoner, on the other hand, entered exile with all his rights intact.
- The prisoners would be entering a highly fortified facility that was no doubt full of soldiers and security systems.
- At the time, Kuwait would not allow prisoners to enter the country.
- Each month, 100 more prisoners enter the system than are released.
- The old prisoner enters through his passage and releases them from the chains.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.