"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By late March 1945, the number of juvenile prisoners in Mauthausen increased to 15,048, which was 19.1% of the 78,547 Mauthausen inmates.
- It has dedicated space for women and juvenile prisoners.
- Special institutions are also provided for female and juvenile prisoners and for those with special health or psychiatric needs.
- The three youth development centers for male juveniles are hardware-secured long-term confinement facilities for juvenile prisoners.
- JALP houses up to 12 pre-arraingment juvenile prisoners.
- Instead, the Senate bill would impose a weaker rule: that juvenile prisoners not have "regular sustained contact" with adult inmates.
- In May 2001 two of the prison's units were re-roled to hold juvenile prisoners.
- A computer center has been established for the juvenile prisoners.
- The prison can accommodate 187 convicted prisoners, 80 remand prisoners and 16 juvenile prisoners.
- A survey of juvenile prisoners lodged in 51 jails in the four provinces of Pakistan exposed most degrading conditions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.