"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Few Jewish prisoners were prohibited from communicating with others, but enforcement proved impossible.
- He is the leader of all Jewish prisoners in his cellblock.
- At first, he and other Jewish prisoners were forced to bury the corpses in mass graves.
- The average life expectancy of a Jewish prisoner on a work assignment amounted to less than four months.
- Units also liberated two additional camps nearby holding Jewish prisoners.
- During the month before their deportation, the Jewish prisoners were put to hard labor, expanding the camp.
- It was decided to shoot the last of the Jewish prisoners and shut down the camp.
- Bryn was never held with the Jewish prisoners in the main camp.
- All Jewish prisoners then joined in the singing, which rang throughout the building.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.