"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thirty-five terrorist prisoners were released last year; 16 of them had been serving sentences shorter than four years.
- "Will all future terrorist prisoners be able to call for comfortable conditions and U.N. supervision?"
- Much of their relief turned to surprise when they saw the terrorist prisoner was none other than Rudi Gunn.
- We are against the release of terrorist prisoners from Israeli prisons.
- One of Britain's most notorious terrorist prisoners will remain behind bars despite a High Court ruling that he must be considered for parole.
- It might be to get a criminal or terrorist prisoners released,' he explained patiently.
- It was the usual stuff: demands for money and release of terrorist prisoners.
- This atrocity angered the Kurds, who counterattacked and took the town and 19 terrorist prisoners.
- Releasing terrorist prisoners and seeking to buy them off with places in rigged government is exalting terrorism and not eliminating it.
- Northern Ireland is an example, with all terrorist prisoners from both sides released while not one murder weapon has been decommissioned by either side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.