"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Widowed early, she dedicated her life to social work and worked with the Prison Reform Association assisting prisoners unjustly accused.
- Over the last year, Guardian and Observer staff have been volunteering at the prison, assisting prisoners with the writing, artwork, design and production of the magazine.
- Whether they had gone so far as to assist prisoners in escaping, Becker was unsure, but he suspected as much.
- In addition, to assist prisoners and detainees who are subject to torture or other cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment.
- These efforts included, in 1978, a committee of senior volunteer lawyers that was formed to assist senior citizens and prisoners.
- The treatment of enemy medical personnel and chaplains retained to assist prisoners of war (Article 33)
- He also does occasional work assisting prisoners with their legal cases.
- These staff were supported by an official surgeon, a chaplain and could, on occasion, call upon the services of a local midwife to assist pregnant prisoners.
- He also founded Nur, which is an association to assist 'martyrs and prisoners.'
- Rosenberg frequently assisted other prisoners with legal issues as a jailhouse lawyer, and estimated he was involved in over 200 lawsuits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.