"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fund, Harry noted, was slated for delivery this present week.
- "I can arrange to move at the end of the present week."
- "In play which you perform this present week, does Mr. Fyfe in actor capacity indulge in use of knife?"
- Actually, as Winston was aware, the chocolate ration was to be reduced from thirty grammes to twenty at the end of the present week.
- Consulting a large sheet of paper, Tony read over the figures that told of the present week's receipts.
- A highly respected firm of shipwreckers in that city received a strange letter at the beginning of the present week.
- For two mornings in the present week he had kept the others waiting nearly an hour; hence Henchard's threat.
- I look forward to getting my football sanity fix from all present next week (if not before!)
- The present week was half gone, and he had earned four bob, or one dollar.
- My grandmother, who left school at 14, would think of "enough" in terms of the present week's predictable needs versus the present week's income.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.