"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I can remain my present age for a long time.
- For one thing, the present age is not about absolutely nothing; it just seems that way.
- We might have to wait longer than the present age of the universe before anything interesting happens.
- Batteries are a common source of power in our present age.
- "The present age looks upon him with a more friendly eye" than the last.
- However, at his present age and as a male, it was a capital offense for him to be here.
- Paul had walked two and a half miles to school through the forest when he was Carolyn's present age.
- Well, he still knew nothing of the present age.
- I have no qualifications to work for you, and at my present age i'd be too long in acquiring them.
- Therefore, so people say, there can be no relation between the poet and the present age.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.