"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Police cars have been constantly present for years, but are there to protect this island's tiny Jewish enclaves.
- "The memory of Sept. 11 is constantly present."
- At the same time however, he took care to be constantly present amongst his men, sharing their hardships.
- A low level of gamma radiation is constantly present to produce mutations in the population.
- The sense of our superiority to mankind was constantly present.
- The Riverside police were constantly present, watching, questioning.
- Moreover, he saw no necessity to be constantly present, as Adams had.
- During the following two years the new institution developed a multitude of activities and was constantly present in the public arena.
- It is Drossinis' bedroom, where the visitor has the feeling that the poet is constantly present.
- Mono, although present constantly, plays a very small role in the series, and is often heard from only once or twice per book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.