"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It does prove that other civilizations existed before the present epoch.
- The sand is believed to move only slowly in the martian winds due to the very low density of the atmosphere in the present epoch.
- In the present epoch... Well, you see the truth all around you.
- At least never within the present epoch.
- In the present epoch the systematic red shift of galactic spectra indicates that the Universe is expanding.
- The ratios constitute very large, dimensionless numbers: some 40 orders of magnitude in the present cosmological epoch.
- In the present epoch, no Early Victorianism survives.
- In New York thinking, the present epoch is always more dismal than the previous one.
- The Holocene is the present geological epoch.
- The basic idea is that gravity agrees with GR at the present epoch but may have been quite different in the early universe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.