"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was puzzled for a second that Porniarsk had not picked up this evidence of outside time storm control earlier than the present period.
- Contemporary art is art produced at the present period in time.
- The present period is called "Rise of the Dark Army".
- It is obtained discounting future flows of economic benefits to the present period.
- New evidence has led scientists to believe that the present warm period could last another 10,000 to 20,000 years, or even longer.
- The past is woven into this short "present" period, through a complex stream of associations.
- It houses exhibits highlighting Florida history from the prehistoric to the present period.
- The same, of course, is true of the written records of the present period.
- I want to underscore the importance of the present period.
- A decision is urgently needed on this programme, in order to ensure continuity when the present period of support comes to an end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.