"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The system cuts the search time from the present one-and-a-half hours per request to a few seconds.
- But if the label suggests promise for the future rather than mastery at the present hour, it does not apply.
- I wish this present hour would never end: who knows with what fate the next may come charged?
- The peril of the present hour suddenly rushed back.
- In the history of the world the doctrine of Reform had never such scope as at the present hour.
- Our child is dead, and the present hour is dark and ominous.
- If ever shadow of future ill darkened the present hour, such was over my mind when they went.
- Aye, for a good long time,' he said, shaking his head; 'if not to this present hour.
- The problems of "the present hour," he said, call "for great trust in Him who has overcome the world."
- We both lived in the present hour; it was so happy, so congenial and neither of us looked ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.