"pray" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has been praying since the last weekend in March, before the start of the regular season.
- As a race, they had prayed for death before the return of the Monsters.
- Various instances of praying together before a show are shown.
- "I think I'd like to pray a little while before retiring."
- "These kids pray with each other before the matches," he says.
- He did encourage Catholics to pray daily before the news.
- No wonder he was praying on the centre spot before the game.
- "If people are bothered by a bunch of kids getting together to pray before a game, well, I just don't understand."
- Well, I have never prayed to a god before a battle.
- "But we would pray before every hearing, quietly together, and that gave me strength."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.