"pray" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your mother was praying for a little girl of her own at the time.
- But out there I was just praying all the time, thinking of my family at home.
- Many have gone to pray at this window for loved ones involved in the war.
- He told me that it was necessary for them to start praying at home every day.
- Clinton supports students' individual right to pray at public schools, but on their own time and not during class.
- "Pray for us now, and at the hour of our death."
- Does your mother know you pray here at this time?
- Later, "Again he took the three of us onto a mountain, and we saw him praying at a distance."
- Jews come from 50 miles around to pray at the temple.
- Witnesses said over 200 Palestinians were praying inside at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.