"pray" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Red Hand had every right to pray on a rock pile if he wanted to.
- The family paid respects and prayed there on the morning that they left.
- Though not particularly religious, I feel like praying for them on this day of prayer.
- Not to mention hundreds of people praying on the street for three hours.
- At the final session the whole group met together to pray and reflect on the week.
- You can see a lot more people becoming religious, starting to pray on a regular basis.
- Women pray on the first floor, above the western part of the hall.
- "And most people give money where they pray on the Sabbath."
- I was praying on a grassy public area, with one other person.
- Yet I think we all prayed on the outside chance that it would help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.