"pray" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I tried to get him to pray with me, but he was too nearly gone.
- He began to talk of death, and asked us to pray with him.
- I asked everyone to pray with me, which they did.
- If we can ask others to pray with us, so much the better.
- But I also prayed with hope, because things had always worked out in the past.
- A common concern is whether to offer to pray with patients.
- "Now I understand what it is to pray with your heart."
- She prayed with all her might but there was no response.
- I pray with all my heart that this is how it will end.
- And she prayed with all her force that it wouldn't be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.