"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned to commissioned portraits, soliciting clients and even submitting pictures to the Salon to establish his reputation.
- She submitted pictures to German magazines she took as a guest at high-profile parties and state functions.
- Bikini contests can also take place over the Internet by women submitting pictures of themselves in bikinis.
- There is also a weekly theme asking readers to submit pictures and a selection of these are published every Thursday.
- Scientists can submit pictures, but it is few and far between.
- Anyone who wishes may submit pictures for inclusion in the summer exhibition and those selected are displayed alongside the works of the Academicians.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their cameras and submit pictures for the exhibition and to wear waterproof shoes.
- The exhibitors were selected through a jury process, submitting pictures of their work and competing for a spot in the show.
- Generally, a page will be updated with five or so viewer submitted pictures.
- The band asked fans to submit pictures of themselves, and then selected the 2,000 best images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.