"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One may start to construct a rich picture by looking for elements of structure in the problem area.
- "You get a much richer picture of what was going on."
- This gives immigrants a richer picture on Canada's history, culture, law and politics.
- What a finished, humorous, rich picture is the Canon!
- And that makes for a richer and more difficult picture.
- In trying to answer these questions the historian will be able to build up a fuller and richer picture of what happened.
- Chapter 5 refers to the process of exploring a situation and expressing the main factors as a rich picture.
- Such comments, she said, "present a richer picture of what a student can do than just grades and numbers."
- These all contribute to a rich and lively picture of Elizabethan daily life.
- "I want to give a richer picture than his flesh and bones."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.