"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fittipaldo wrote that the book "paints a colorful picture of his life as a coach, family man and humanitarian."
- Is there a mirror or a colorful picture next to the changing table in the infants' room?
- Then beneath the colorful picture is the time for the event.
- A picture as intriguing and colorful as a back drop in a theater - but far more real.
- My eyes widened when the colorful picture began with the woman on the mountaintop singing.
- Amid toys and colorful pictures, what is being learned here is the most basic behavior.
- Here is a locution that conveys a colorful picture of an action.
- It will help your child if you use colorful pictures, such as a picture of a toothbrush, to identify routines.
- They made an interesting, colorful picture, strung out at full racing gallop.
- Whether this sort of tour amounts to something more than colorful pictures from here and there depends on what the guide brings to it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.