"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The picture held but twitched and jerked as if the power of the boat would pull it back into play.
- But the program's pace is slow; passages are drawn out, pictures held a beat too long and points repeated.
- Usually the pictures held her interest, but tonight nothing would.
- She sat down, held the picture to her bosom.
- Every picture in the show by this remarkable artist holds similar riches.
- To me a picture holds more than one perspective perception.
- They also found a picture of him dressed in military fatigues and holding an M-1 rifle.
- If this picture held true, then one would expect it to be confirmed in the real world of industry.
- In my case studies this picture almost invariably did not hold true.
- The sensor officer adjusted the viewscreen, and the picture held it all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.