"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its 30 GB capacity can be used to store music tracks and pictures.
- You can then select a directory where you store pictures and choose which to include.
- Thus, we don't store elaborate pictures in short-term memory, as this is not necessary and would consume valuable computing power.
- One of the attractions of the memory cards on which digital cameras store pictures is that they are quite small.
- Labs will still survive, but there are several online services where you can store pictures and order custom prints.
- As one industry spokesman told me, there is an amazing medium for storing pictures - more amazing than any yet invented.
- You can even store pictures created with paint programs or digitizing equipment.
- Plus, storing girlie pictures is a good way to get fired.
- They were storing dirty pictures on government equipment.
- With the right kind of memory storage, you can easily store your key documents, pictures, music and video clips.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.