"objective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Our ultimate objective is to make those communities better places to live."
- Still, one cannot help wondering what the ultimate objective really is.
- Her ultimate objective was "to make the reader turn the page."
- "A nuclear test ban by itself is not the ultimate objective," he said.
- But he said his ultimate objective was to manage the money of large corporations.
- However, his use of the words "right now" raised concerns that war might be the ultimate objective.
- The ultimate objective of this training, like any other, is to give people tools to improve their performance.
- The ultimate objective of this project has then been met.
- Let us not forget that its ultimate objective is to save lives.
- Their ultimate objective has been to eliminate Israel by any means possible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.