"objective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Al was right when he said we need to have a clear objective, something more than pie in the sky.
- We used all the information to create a marketing strategy with clear objectives.
- Finally, the purpose of this section has been to help teachers write clear objectives.
- Brown says after 2007 the government set itself very clear objectives.
- In the meantime, we do have a very clear objective.
- Even then, he wrote, there needed to be a "clear political objective."
- One clear objective, as I said, is that these two policies should be independent.
- Yes, savings have to be made, but on the basis of clear objectives.
- We are able to set clear objectives and point out our political priorities.
- In all of these cases the position lays down clear objectives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.