"objective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the answer is no, then your long-term objective must be to eliminate the program or regulation.
- A grand strategy states the means that will be used to achieve long-term objectives.
- He gave few signs that radical social reform was his long-term objective.
- There was also a long-term objective of the railway company.
- And last year I couldn't say well this is my long-term objective.
- The long-term strategic objective of the program is not to balance local forces forever.
- What are the long-term objectives of the space program, anyway?
- Therefore, the creation of this code must be considered a long-term objective.
- Thus, we have a long-term objective that cannot be postponed.
- It never seems to be explained that there is a long-term objective which can bring profits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.