"objective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps you cannot be expected to understand the importance of this prime objective.
- Their prime objective would be to make certain no one else laid hands on it.
- Not as the prime objective, though that might well be a consequence.
- Your prime objective and your security don't mean a thing to me.
- President Clinton turned away from deficit spending and made it his prime objective to bring the federal budget into balance.
- In that way, we will meet the prime objective, which is the future of fisheries.
- Our prime objective is to ensure that China becomes a democracy.
- It should thus be revised in such a way that health and safety are the prime objectives.
- I do not want to open up the debate on other issues as we would then lose sight of our prime objective.
- A prime objective is a 17 to 20 percent return on equity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.