"objective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Committee adds a third objective: to meet key national objectives.
- All succeeded in meeting most of their local and national objectives of moving people into the community.
- And foreign policy must run through the veins of the entire government, so that domestic departments also promote clear national objectives.
- The Japanese have internationalisation as a national objective, which makes them particularly enthusiastic players in this exchange.
- Political warfare utilizes all instruments short of war available to a nation to achieve its national objectives.
- The central bank has to perform a wide range of promotional functions to support national objectives and industries.
- It promoted national and regional objectives of the State central administration.
- Bringing these critical land areas under strong management control became a national objective in India and many other Asian countries.
- Hopefully the new countries understand that the Union is not about national objectives, but making progress on the basis of cooperation.
- I am pleased, though, with compromise amendment 107, because it provides, or at least provide, more flexibility for national objectives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.