"objective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We are officially military objectives, which is a pain in the neck to say the least."
- "There is no military objective here that anyone can think of," he said.
- Many political leaders have begun to question whether the Government has defined military objectives.
- The operation was conducted as a campaign with limited military objectives.
- They know how to cooperate and stay focused on their military objectives.
- Nobody had told them that Berlin was no longer a major military objective.
- Hitler, however, thought concentration on military objectives was more important.
- Test 3: "Go in only with clear political and military objectives."
- But within a month, most of the military objectives had been achieved.
- These are political and military objectives with which we clearly disagree.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.