"objective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His only real objective was to get the women rescued without injury.
- The real objective, she said, is to make them think more clearly.
- But it is essential to remember its two real objectives.
- Either way, achieving her real objectives was going to be far more difficult now.
- The real objective was to get money for an acceptable airplane from Congress.
- Meetings often do not have real objectives (see page 119) so much as a list of activities.
- It puts back in focus what their real objectives are.
- "Nobody is talking about the real objective of the summit."
- Their real objective is to scare people, but they say, 'We don't want violence.
- Wasn't their real objective to get publicity by being arrested?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.